Monday, May 7, 2012

My Most Favorite Person

My most favorite person in the whole world having her birthday today.



HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY MOM! ❤❤
.

Although we fight a lot and argue much, I wanted you to know that my infinite love goes for you and for you only.

Thank you for being so patient (I'm talking about 4 super stubborn kids lmao), thank you for all your hard work, thank you for your strength, thank you for always be the kind of person I can count on to, thank you for being the smartest person I've ever known, thank you for the best spaghetti and sayur asem, thank you for letting me cut my hair short, thank you for letting me being me, thank you for your love, prayer, gosssssh this will take forever because there's so many thing I would like to thank to you. Thank you for everything that you ever gave to me, thank you for being, simply, YOU.

You are the best parent I could ever hope for. I'm sorry I haven't give you anything, Mom :(
I hope Allah always bless and protect you whenever and wherever you are. I wish you all the happiness.
LONG LIVE MOMMY!

I love you, always.



Your daughter,
S


"The sweetest sounds to mortals given. Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven." ~William Goldsmith Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment