Sunday, October 9, 2011

Moving Out

Yes, this is actually happening.

Long before I went to Bali for the internship, my family was planning to move out. But, not really have pack all goods and other preparations. And after I went to Bali, about two and a half weeks I was in Bali, my family had actually moved out to a new house.

This made me sad, actually, very sad. I cannot help them with moving out things and all the preparations, which is very inconvenient like packing and unpacking. And it's becauseI had an internship. It’s like choosing between things you want to do and things you have to do. I tried not to think much about it and trying to finish the internship. I also had to apologize to my family for not being able to give any help. Maybe you think this is a simple, but it really made me sad.

And this morning, my mother text me something like: "Kiddo, last night we were all completely occupy the new home, hopefully this step will be the best for the future and get the blessing of God, Amen."


Aaaaah I miss them soooooooo bad :'(

taken at my 18th bday, 3 years ago :'(

1 comment:

  1. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete